16 Apr SETAC Announces New Board of Directors
SETAC, Puerto Vallarta’s LGBTQ Community Center, recently announced changes on its board of directors that will allow the organization continuity in its projects. “We are truly grateful with those community members, whose vision and expertise have allowed SETAC to evolve its mission and services to our society,” commented SETAC Director, Paco Arjona. On March 15, under the directive of Articles 180 and 181 of the State of Jalisco’s Civil Code, the following members concluded their membership on said board: Francisco de Santiago Rojas, Moisés Guardado Altamirano, Edgar Martín Hernández, y Nahum Santiago Arizmendi.
SETAC’s new Board of Directors includes the following members:
- Denise Deramee, Editor, Banderas News
- Javier Jiménez, owner of several businesses in Emiliano Zapata, among them, Flamingos and Garbo
- Vidal Meza Peña, Owner, Almar Resort/Mantamar
- Don Pickens, Owner, Casa Cupula
- Cristóbal Rodríguez, Manager, El Ropero de Jovany
- Iliana Marcela Ruiz Orozco, Dermatologist in charge of the Sexually Transmitted Infections Unit at CAPASITS
- Marc Serrao, Real Estate Broker, Applegate Realtors
- Ed Thomas, Founder, SETAC
- Gustavo Silva Lacroix, Manager, Casa Cupula
SETAC has a Community Center located at Aldanaca 178, 4A&B (at the corner with Viena) in Colonia Versalles, where you can schedule an appointment for an HIV or syphilis test. SETAC also offers sexual health-related counseling services, along with a variety of cultural and recreational activities to strengthen the local LGBTQ community. For more information, please visit SETAC’s website at www.setac.com.mx, call (322) 224-1974, send an email at email@example.com, or follow the organization on Facebook at www.facebook.com/SETACtucentro.